This policy is valid from 20 December 2014.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
I have affiliate relationships with several companies that may be mentioned, promoted, or linked to on this site. If you follow one of these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission or other compensation. There is absolutely no obligation that your purchase using these links but please know that when you do, you are helping to support this blog.
The Science Penguin is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Blog and Product Copyright
Want to share my content on your site?
Please email me for written permission before sharing my content on my site. Copying and pasting content without permission is stealing. You are subject to legal action.
Blog Content and Free Files Shared on my Blog through GoogleDocs and WordPress
This blog is written, edited, and maintained exclusively by me.
This website and its contents are ©2012-2016 The Science Penguin Inc. All rights reserved. All content (such as ideas, images, documents, products, and downloads) here is exclusively mine unless noted otherwise. Content may be printed, downloaded, and/or used in your personal classroom only. You may not redistribute or use content commercially without my written consent.
- post pictures, ideas, and content from the site as long as you provide a link back to my blog
- pin on Pinterest
- share links through Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- use free files for personal classroom use
You may not:
- download, then upload free files as your own
- redistribute content commercially
- share files electronically
If you aren’t sure about something, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2012-2015 The Science Penguin
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
- post pictures from using this product in your classroom as long as you provide a link back to my blog or store
- pin the link to the store on Pinterest
- share links to my store through Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- use files for personal classroom use
- copy files for personal classroom use
- save the file where only one individual can access the file
You may not:
- share the file with others unless purchasing enough additional licenses
- share the file on a website, Wiki, shared network drive, etc.
- resell the file in print or electronically
Any violations of copyright or the DMCA may result in legal action.