Welcome to The Science Penguin! As some of you may know, I’m a huge fan of Interactive Science Notebooks. Are you using Interactive Notebooks this year? If so, you’ll love these must-have supplies! This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a percent of any purchase on Amazon at no cost to you.
What materials do I love the most for student notebooks?
- Pointed-tip kids scissors No need to worry about who has their scissors today– you’re set!
- Packs of Astrobrights Printing on pretty paper makes me happy.
- Rolls of Scotch double-sided tape Miracle tape. It’s a must-have! Anything I put in my teacher notebook is attached using double-sided tape.
- Classroom packs of Crayola colored pencils Sorted by color and easy to replenish!
- Composition Books I prefer them to spiral notebooks, but you can make either one work.
- Class set of Tap N Glue Caps Glue sticks aren’t sticky enough and regular glue dries up and gets everywhere.
What are your Interactive Notebook must-haves?